How to Report Issues
The university maintains several methods by which a compliance report may be made:
- Make a report through the normal administrative channels (i.e., reporting to the appropriate supervisor).
- Make a report through the Compliance Hotline (1-888-472-9868).
- Make a report to the Chief Compliance Officer or other staff member of the Office of Institutional Compliance, either by letter, by telephone, by email, or by meeting.
- Make a report through the designated UTHealth Compliance email address: email@example.com.
- Make a report through the designated “Web Reporting” website: www.tnwinc.com/webreport.
- Make a report in an exit interview statement given upon the conclusion of employment at UTHealth.
If you have questions about the Compliance Hotline or the Web Report, please contact the Office of Institutional Compliance at 713-500-3294.