Skip Navigation and Go To Content

Address and Name Change

Students are responsible for ensuring that their current address and telephone number are correct on myUTH. Updates to address information may be made on myUTH. The address change form is also available at the Registrar's Office and Student Affairs Offices. Financial aid checks will be mailed to the current address on file with the Office of the Registrar.

Notify the Registrar's Office in writing if your name changes. Print the name change request form by clicking here. Attach a copy of the supporting documentation (marriage license, divorce decree, court order). A driver's license is not accepted as proof of name change.