Office of Academic Affairs and Student Success

Veterans who have education benefits must submit certification of their military service (DD214). Those who have depleted their VA educational benefits and are Texas residents may qualify for Hazelwood Act benefits. Veterans must have been residents of Texas at the time of entry into the military and currently must be residents of Texas. All active duty Service members planning to use tuition assistance should contact their ESO or counselor within your specific branch prior to enrolling at UTHealth Houston. Please call the Office of the Registrar at 713-500-3388 for additional requirements and information.

National Veterans Crisis Line –  1-800-273-8255