Compensation Services provides advanced level content expertise in developing, implementing, communicating and administering the University’s classified and MAP compensation programs and policies in order to recruit, develop and retain a high-caliber, diverse workforce.
The team collaborates with University business partners to achieve the University’s mission by providing services that are:
- Equitable and competitive.
- Systematic, data driven approach for all occupational areas based on comparable duties, complexity and scope of responsibility.
- In compliance with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations, as well as University policies and procedures.
- Externally competitive with comparable peer higher education, research and other health care institutions, while considering the impact of internal equity, within the boundaries of financial feasibility.
- Fair and non-discriminatory.