Skip Navigation and Go To Content

Enrollment at Other Institutions

All graduate, full-time, degree-program students may register for courses at Baylor or Rice. For detailed instructions and forms for Inter-Institutional Enrollment, go to the Registrar's Office before beginning the enrollment process. UTHSC students may concurrently enroll in courses at other institutions including Texas Woman's University, University of Houston, UT Brownsville, UT El Paso, UT Medical Branch at Galveston and UT San Antonio. Students enrolled at the institutions previously listed may also register for classes at UTHSC-Houston. Additionally, students enrolled at UT Austin in Biomedical Engineering may participate in Concurrent enrollment. Contact the Registrar's Office at 713-500-3361 for additional information on Concurrent Enrollment.

Students wishing to enroll in courses offered at another HSC academic school within the Houston campus may do so. Please discuss with your advisor and with the faculty teaching the course you wish to take. After consultation, add the class through myUTH.